Friday, October 9, 2009

Dear Parents, 
You will probably be seeing The Studio's blog for the first time this week. 
Please look back in the archives for some projects we have worked on since the beginning
of school. I usually update this by Friday afternoon, so check back each week for new photos
and information. 
Your children are all wonderful and have been enjoying coming to class each week. We are
building skills while using various  materials, My goal is to keep them loving what they are doing while
adding techniques and materials as we go along.
Please know that I do try to take photos of many artists each week, but my main focus is on teaching your child.
I am trying to give you all an overall view of what we are doing in the class.  I am sure that they will
be on The Studio's blog or your main class blog. 
Sincerely,
Miss Julie